Memorial Lodge is a small, flat-roofed, one-story building less than 500 feet east of the Washington Monument. It serves as an information station where tickets can be retrieved to visit the top of the Washington Monument. Originally constructed in 1888, the building has seen three redesigns and expansions in 1931, 1942, and 1963.
A small one story building made of marble, ashlar, and cinderblock.
480 feet east of the Washington Monument on the Monument grounds.