Army Corps of Engineers Items (1 total)

The mud flats and marshland to the west of the Washington Monument (on the left side of this image) were called the Potomac Flats for most of the 1800s. In 1870, the Army Corps of Engineers began dredging the Potomac to remove silt and to deepen theā€¦
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2